RSS
Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)

giovedì 17 novembre 2016

Tedeschi Trucks Band Live at the Orpheum Theater, Minneapolis, MN - 11/1...

Tedeschi Trucks Band, Nov 11, 2016 (FRI) Orpheum Theater Minneapolis, MN Setlist Don't Know What Within You Just As Strange Sky Is Crying Crying Over Bird On A Wire I Wish I Knew Let Me Get By Leavin' Trunk Laugh About It Get What You Deserve I Pity The Fool I Want More E Let's Go Get Stoned Tedeschi Trucks Band: Susan Tedeschi - electric guitar, vocals Derek Trucks - electric guitar Kofi Burbridge - keyboards, flute Tyler Greenwell - drums, percussion J.J. Johnson - drums, percussion Tim Lefebvre - bass Kebbi Williams - saxophone Ephraim Owens - trumpet Elizabeth Lea - trombone Mike Mattison - vocals, acoustic guitar Mark Rivers - vocals Alecia Chakour - vocals

0 commenti: